Our postgraduate students have participated in a videomapping workshop deliverd by Blanca Regina. This workshop introduces projection mapping looking at the history of image projection, its language, techniques and its application in performances, installations and events.
Students have researched and practiced the techniques for the production of audiovisual projects in architectural spaces and objects and also its application in artistic and creative practice. They looked into the projected imaged not only as a technic so as language and artform.
The research and practice was with:
- Image: Analog and digital ( vídeo/photo/ real time/code)
- Sound: Performance and design
- Projection techniques: real time and installations
- Space: design and analysis
- Aplication: scenic/ installation/ interactive